Monday 10 September 2012

Review: Shu Uemura TSUYA SKIN youthful radiance generator

Hi there , thanks for checking out my blog !!
I'm so so excited here !! this is the first post after I created this blog! :)
Hope you find this post interesting and helpful enough!

Today's review will be talking about Shu Uemura's newly launched product called TSUYA SKIN


*Tsuya = Ideal skin :)

 So what does this product do?
Shu Uemura claims that you will see the results of porceline-fine,petal-soft and translucent glowing skin in just 7 days!

Shu Uemura uses Rhamnose, that is a miracle molecule technology that can reactivate your skin's youthful power switch. It helps your skin to regenerate itself, making your skin livelier, healthy and smooth!  This is inspired by the  longevity power of the "Enju Flower"

this is the Enju Flower that is well known for its longevity life force! 


Do check out Shu Uemura's site to find out more about the product info ! :) 


Basically, this works like a serum that you apply BEFORE applying your own other facial serums. 
Erm.. confused?
 Let me explain it in another way.. you apply a make up base before you apply you favorite foundation so that it stays put and shows a better effect of the foundation.So the TSUYA SKIN youthful radiance generator  is like the make up base/ face primer, But it is a "base" for your facial serum or your moisturizer.This is to apply after your toner and  before your facial serum so that it can be fully absorbed and penetrated deeply into your skin, activating the benefits and essentials of the facial serum for a more effective result ! 

For a even CLEARER understanding if  you still don't understand... watch this video :)



 Unlike other usual products which usually state that you will see differences/results in 14 days. I find this 7 days challenge very eye catching as most of us wants to get perfect skin or see results fast right? 

So.. I bought one to try it out myself at the Mid Valley Shu Uemura outlet was being served by a nice, pretty salesgirl named Lavinge! She was being so helpful and patient throughout the time when I was trying out the product and asking this and that LOL. 

The price of the TSUYA SKIN youthful radiance generator is RM245 (30ml) 

so this is how the packaging looks like... 



A very simple white packaging :) looks decent and professional ! 


*sorry for the bad image quality >_< * this is how the bottle looks like. 
pearl white bottle with a slight pinkish tone :) i like it! 


and so, I did a test on my hands just to show how does the serum can actually change my skin instantly! :)
carefully getting some of the product from the bottle......


okay so i put too much.... LOL. but its fine since it is beneficial to the skin xD 
The serum has a glowy pinkish/ violet pearly color ( it looks so pretty!! ) and has a flowery scent.
the consistency of the serum is just fine, not too watery or slimy and gluey :) 


my hand, before and after 
you can see my hand looks instantly brighter and has a slight of shimmery glow on it after applying the serum.
and my skin feels soft and supple! :) 
*if you apply too much on the skin it might feel sticky a bit so 2-3 small drops would be enough for your entire face) 

I can't wait to start my 7 days trial!! will write a separate post about it after my trial!! 

^_^ hope you like my review!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment